Friday, February 24, 2017
Welcome, to the February Edition of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog hop! The hop runs now through Monday, February 27th at 11:59 pm. And one lucky commenter, chosen from one of the stops on the blog hop, will win a $25 gift certificate to HC. How great is that? You get to hop around and see some wonderful projects, plus have the chance to win some goodies of your own!
Here's the lineup:
1. Cut a card base for a 6 x6" card from white cardstock.
2. Cut patterned paper panels for the card front, from the All Glammed Up Paper Collection. Trace areas of the patterned paper using the Art Institute Dries Clear Glue with the metal tip and sprinkle with ultra fine glitter. Add ribbon before adhering to the base.
3. Use the Every Day Heroes die set to cut the design for the sentiment to be stamped. Stamp the sentiment from Soar on Eagle's Wings set. Adhere to the card with foam dots.
4. Stamp and cut the Sunrise Lily with the matching die set, using the Sunrise Lily paper pad. Add color highlights to the flowers using Pan Pastels. Shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
5. Add ultra fine glitter highlights to the flower centers. Glue prills to the tips of the flower stamens.
6. Arrange flowers on card and glue in place. Tie a bow with matching ribbon and glue below sentiment to finish.
Thanks for stopping by!