I love getting new recipes, so the challenge at JustRite this week really appealed to me. I found this adorable SVG pattern for a teacup at My Time Made Easy. It was so much fun adding embellishments to it. For my "china pattern", I stamped part of the border from Christmas Nested Frames. For the Gourmet Cocoa tag, I used the Baking Stamp Ensemble. I had a piece of chipboard flourish laying on my worktable, and decided it looked great added to my handle.
I think it will be great to make up some of these little gifts to give out to people that you just need a little something for!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Divide into four baggies, one for each teacup. On your tag for the cup, put the directions to add 3-4 Tbs to a real teacup, add boiling water and stir well.
JustRite Stampers: Holiday recipes
Alota: Something to eat or drink