Monday, October 18, 2010

It' Wasn't Me!


If you look at my card, you may guess that the challenge this week at Karen's Doodles is distressing (one of my favorite techniques!) I thought my image It wasn't Me was the purr-fect stamp for this one - It come already pre-distressed! I added some ivory Flower Soft for the stuffing on the chair. I also tried a new method of distressing - water distressing. This is really fun for a different look. I inked the edges of my papers, and finally made a shabby silk rose.

We hope that you will play along with us this week!

Challenges:
Card Patterns: sketch
Crafty Pad: torn or distressed
One Stitch at a Time: Use your favorite embellies (flowers)
Papertake Weekly: 3 of a Kind
ABC: "F" Flowers
Craftilicious: anything goes

13 comments:

Linda said...

what a great card
hugs linda

Anne said...

oh Gini this is gorgeous. Love how you did the flower, it's beautiful. A smashing card
Anne x

Joey said...

Hiya Gini,
this is lovely I love that flower! Joey.xx

Auntie Em said...

Hehehe!!! I love your card and the added textures are awesome!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Liz said...

Beautiful project and great work Thank you for playing along with our theme at OSAAT Please pop back along play our prize winning game Very bottom of our blog post under girls cards Its fun and easy Two prizes to win and Good luck with our prize draw on Sunday too for more goodies with J sheen
Liz xx

Angelica Turner said...

Fantastic job on the sketch, beautiful work.

Monique said...

This is to funny... He know he is in trouble... Great card and BEAUTIFUL flower!!

shulsart said...

Gini, you are right, this is the perfect image for a distressed look! Love the shabby look of your card, just too cute!

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a lovely card, Gini! I really like the layout and that flowers is beautiful!
Hugs,
Dee (Spryte)

Donna said...

Love all that distressing on your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna x

Nancy said...

LOL, this IS too cute, Gini:O) Love the great design on this card, that cat is just adorable, and the flowersoft looks perfect here:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card and great flower. I am glad you could enter our challenge at OSAAT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Agata said...

It sure is purr-fect and oh so sweet! Thanks for playing along with the CP this week!