There is a great manufacturer's hop going on today, and I am pleased to say that Scor-Pal is participating! If you would like to check out all of the yummy inspiration, hop over to the Scor-Pal Blog , and you can see the wonderful projects that some of the DT came up with. (See the end of my post for all of the prizes and participants for this hop - You won't want to miss it!)
My card today is a Box Card. I found the tutorial from Valita's Designs.
I added a book mark as the little goodie for the box.
Isn't that a fun and different fold? It is so easy using the Scor-Pal.
Scoring Tool: Scor-Pal
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Dies: , DesignsCottageCutz
Bakers Twine: The Twinery
Crystal Lacquer: Sakura Hobby Crafts
Distress Ink: Ranger
New to Scor-pal? Well, here are just a few of the great things this tool has to offer:
- The slightly textured scoring surface is 12" x 12", with a raised fence at the top (with easy to read ruler markings) and on the left and right side. This aligns your paper for perfect scoring. No more crooked cards!
- Grooves are across the board at different intervals. A perfect combination of 1/4" and 1/8" grooves. Makes card making fun and easy.
- There are grooves at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" for gate fold cards, at 4 1/4" for normal A2 cards, and at 3.666" and 7.333" for brochure folding (divides 11" paper into equal thirds) .
- When you place your card stock on the scoring surface, you are able to do multiple scores without moving the paper. Grid cards, accordion folds, boxes etc are scored in seconds.
- The score lines result in crisp, accurate folds! At the 0 to 1" mark and 11" to 12" mark there are 1/8" grooves. By proper paper placement this will allow you to score 1/8 " increments such as 1 7/8"
- The included scoring tool snaps into place at the top of the unit. It is always at hand. It has been specially designed to fit the grooves so the card stock can not be torn while scoring. Additional scoring tools can be ordered separately.
- Scor-Pal is the perfect tool for straight and diagonal line embossing on cards and scrapbook pages!
To enter for our special prize there are 2 ways you can enter:
- Become a follower
- Join our Fan Page on Facebook
For a chance to win the grand prize leave a comment on each of the 11 blogs participating.
On 8/29, Libby from PSA will choose one person using random.org who has commented on all 11 blogs to win the prize pack listed below.
We will post the winners of both prizes on our Fan Page, as well.
GRAND PRIZE DETAILS:
· PSA Essentials - 3 Peel & Stick stamp packs, 1 stamper.
· Purple Onion Designs – 2 Stamp Sets
· Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker - School is Cool Collection Kit.
· Really Reasonable Ribbon – August Ribbon of the Month
· Want2Scrap - $25 in merchandise from their online store
· Discount CardStock - 20 metallic sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock
· The Twinery - Colorful Bunch Sampler Pack
· Helmar - Scrapdots, Quick Dry Adhesive, Premium Craft Glue, and Gemstone Glue
· Scor-Pal - 1 Scor-pal
· Flower Soft - 4 pots
· Urban Swank Embellishment Pack
For a TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGE VALUE over $300!!
BLOG HOP LINK LIST: