Friday, February 19, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
If you have a few minutes, then you have time to make your own special gift box. Doesn't this look like the perfect princess packaging? And then, you don't even have to wrap the present.
For the box itself, I used a tutorial that I found online, here. I did decide that the box was a little hard to close, until I trimmed the edges away to reduce bulkiness.
I didn't want to use a patterned paper for this box, because I wanted the sentiment to be the star of the show, so instead, I embossed pink paper, and it made the box interesting without being overwhelming.
Crafter's Companion Supplies:
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Even though I was worn out, I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room to start working on this layout. My nephew just turned 10, and my wish for him is that he will dream big, and become the man he has the potential to be. He has a wonderful life ahead of him.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dusty Attic - February Mood Board
More Than Words: Wonderful and Sparkle
* Wonderful is just the wish I have for my nephew's life, and because he already is rather wonderful; The sparkle is all over the layout - the flowers are painted with Twinkling H2O's and glittered, the embossing paste was also dusted with glitter, and my nephew's eyes always sparkle.
Monday, February 15, 2016
- Primary Elements: Autumn Butternut; Apple Blossom; Mocha Rose; Golden Monarch; Almond Beige; Baby's Breath; Rose Gold
- Twinkling H20's: Almond Beige; Baby's Breath; Rich Cocoa; Blushing Caramel; Warm Pecan; Golden Opal; mocha rose; Golden Monarch
- Radiant Rain Mister: Sweet Whisper
- Radiant Rain Dauber; Nutmeg
- Radiant Gel: Coral Berry
- Silks Acrylic Glaze: Rustic rose
- Prima: Julie Nutting Doll Stamp - Keira; Patterned Paper - Something Blue; Flowers; Heavy Gesso, Crackle Paste; Finnabair - Stencil
- May Arts Silk Ribbon
- DCWV: Corrugate, Burlap Paper
- Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder
- Ranger #12 Tag
- Want2Scrap Pearls