A Thing of Beauty Supply List
- Glitter Silk Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection
- Core Essentials Cardstock Neutrals
- Core'dinations Vellum Quotes & Titles - Inspirational Motivations
- Dusty Buddy
- Xyron 9" Creative Station - Permanent Adhesive
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Petaloo Darjeeling Collection: Darjg Mix Mini Teasn; Mini Daisies with Leaves
- Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Three; Grand Caliber Machine
- Zva Creative Gem Flourish CR-06CA-104
- Graphic 45 Metal Buttons
- Stampendous Stamp
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Delicata Ink- Golden Glitz; Sheer Shimmer Spritz- Gold; VersaMark Watermark Ink
- Heat Tool
- Pringles Chip Canister
Step 1. Measure around your container and cut paper to fit.
Step 2. Draw a template for your opening on scrap cardstock. Cut in the center of the paper as well as the canister.
Step 3. Stamp decorative border at the top and bottom of the paper with watermark ink. Heat emboss with gold powder. Tip: Sometimes metallic embossing powders leave a residue. Use the Dust Buddy after embossing to remove this powder.
Step 5. Ink the back of the vellum quote with metallic gold. Die cut a frame using the Glitter Silk cardstock.
Step 8. Spritz the flowers with gold and let dry.
Step 9. Add the embellishments to the canister to finish as shown.