Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Gate Card





This week the Cuttlebug Challenge was to make a gate card. My sister, Lori, is leaving tomorrow for California to attend the Close to My Heart Leadership convention, so I wanted to send her off with a cheerful card. The cute little suitcase is cut from my newest cricut cartridge, Stand and Salute, which I ordered at an awesome price from Oh My Crafts . The wording is from the Beyond Birthdays cart. I used the branches cuttlebug folder, as well as a scallop border folder. Finally, I added some glitter transparencies from Fancy Pants Designs. Lori, I hope you have a blast!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gini..
Your card is `Bautiful` your sister will love it...
`Thanks` for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges...

terrie
http://cuttlebugblogspot.com/

Jenn K said...

What a wonderful card!! Love the rich colors you used!

Devon said...

great card!!

Karen said...

Oh my..this is gorgeous! Love the color palette and the rich look to your card!

Karen
www.cuttlebugchallengeblogspot.com/

Cassie said...

so elegant and beautiful! happy you joined us this week on CBC!

Unknown said...

What a super fun card!! Love it!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Cuttlebug Challenge!!
**Jackie**
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Shantaie said...

Your card is so pretty, and the colors are fantastic! Thanks for playing along at the cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie

Kim Sonksen said...

Gorgeous! Love that colour combo

June Houck said...

This is gorgeous! I really LOVE the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us.

June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

gini...your card is so lovely...and the DSP is gorgeous
Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

This is stunning!!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx