Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge



This is the first time I have taken the Cuttlebug challenge, although I have always enjoyed watching the great creations on the Blog. The challenge was to use red, white and blue and buttons. I used the Swiss Dots for my background, and sanded the CTMH Outdoor Denim cardstock to reveal the white core. Using nestabilities, I cut out concentric circles, spaced them apart with glue dots and glued inside the window. I topped my circle stack with 3 clear buttons that I painted red, white and blue dots on the edge, and tyed the 3 together with red embroidery floss.

7 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Hi There Soooo glad you joined us!!!
Your card is fabulous..I love how you created your apperture!!!
`Beautiful`...
`Thanks` for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenge...
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

I love your hand painted buttons..so clever! Thanks so much for playing along at cuttlebug challenge blog! Happy stamping! Shantaie

Jackie G said...

First of all...CONGRATS on starting your blog!! YOu will have so much fun with it!!!

And wowie...look at that gorgeous card!!
thanks for playing with us at CCB!!
**Jackie**
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

SJDWolf said...

I really love your card! Very beautiful.

Michelle said...

this is a wonderful card with fantastic details! TFS and Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

well i'm so glad you finally played along!! you did a great job with the challenge! good luck with the giveaway!

cassie

Ramona said...

How nice is this card! Great JOB! You will love Cuttlebug Challenges. I am totally hooked!