Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini -Album for Cuttlebug Challenge



Cuttlebug Challenge is celebrating all month, their one year anniversary with a big party! The challenge has been to pick a theme for a birthday party and then each week, the challenge follows that theme. This week, everyone was to make a mini-album to go with their party. I embossed the outside covers with the Damask screen folder and the inside with Swiss Dots. I also embossed my strawberry on the front with the Swiss dots. For my pages, I sprayed them with Tattered Angels coffee shop and Robin's egg blue using their glimmer screens as a resist.

Have fun with the party!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nicely done!! Glad to see you again at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, Gini!

Cindy

Shantaie said...

Gini, this album is delightful! I love the chocolate strawberry, with its drippy yummy looking sweetness!

Thanks for joining our party at cuttlebug challenge~ Shantaie

Jenn K said...

MMM look at that dipped strawberry!! Looks so good! Cute album! Thanks for joining the cuttlebug challenge blog this week!!

Beth said...

Oh Gini how Yummy your mini is just beautiful love that strawberry.
Thanks for joining us again this week at Cuttlebug Challenge.

Beth

Cathie in UT said...

Yummm chocolate and strawberries I would love to come to your party!

Meda said...

Wow! I love it. It's so cute!