Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini -Album for Cuttlebug Challenge



Cuttlebug Challenge is celebrating all month, their one year anniversary with a big party! The challenge has been to pick a theme for a birthday party and then each week, the challenge follows that theme. This week, everyone was to make a mini-album to go with their party. I embossed the outside covers with the Damask screen folder and the inside with Swiss Dots. I also embossed my strawberry on the front with the Swiss dots. For my pages, I sprayed them with Tattered Angels coffee shop and Robin's egg blue using their glimmer screens as a resist.

Have fun with the party!

5 comments:

csroyal said...

Very nicely done!! Glad to see you again at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, Gini!

Cindy

Shantaie said...

Gini, this album is delightful! I love the chocolate strawberry, with its drippy yummy looking sweetness!

Thanks for joining our party at cuttlebug challenge~ Shantaie

Jenn K said...

MMM look at that dipped strawberry!! Looks so good! Cute album! Thanks for joining the cuttlebug challenge blog this week!!

Cathie in UT said...

Yummm chocolate and strawberries I would love to come to your party!

Meda said...

Wow! I love it. It's so cute!