Monday, November 9, 2009

Layers of Color


Are you ready for a release party? This image from Layers of Color is just to whet your appetite for the releases Nov.14-15, but the party has already started with free digis that you can grab right now and use to enter the fabulous contests that Laura has going on. I love anything architectural, so it was a no brainer for me to decide what image I wanted to use. I had the column set from Spellbinders, and I already had the DP with architectural images that went so well. I also used her belt buckle image and colored it with Metallic Spicas and added 2mm burgandy swarovski crystals to bling it up. Thanks Laura for the fun party favors!

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Gini, I love your card using the two digi images from Layers of Color. I have not gotten to play with those two yet. Hope to tonight. Thanks for inspiring me with this lovely card.

Gina said...

This is great, I really love that buckle.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Gini - I love this card that you have made with the Layers of Color New Releases - your colours are perfect! Love the way you have used the Buckle!!! I look forward to seeing you at the PARTY!
Linda LOC Design Team

Laura - Layers of Color said...

You're very welcome, Gini! It's my pleasure to have the gift of seeing you create lovely cards with the digis! :)

This card is also beautiful! I love the strength of the architecture, the warm colors and the belt embellishment! So lovely!

Hugs!