Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wow! This is a ton of Candy!

Erika, at Taylored Concepts is offering the most amazing candy! You can see the details below, and head to her blog to enter!

Here are the details from her site:

Now onto the Blogoversary Candy.

Here is how this will work. The Blog candy will be up for grabs until January 31st. There are 3 parts I'd like you to do.

#1- become a follower- Knowing who my audience is, is so important to me so thank you for this. You can become a follower by clicking the follow button or by subscribing to the newsletter of by whichever reader you use.
#2- Leave a post on YOUR blog letting people know about my blog and the blogoversary candy. If you don't have a blog, no worries. Tell a friend, mention it on Twitter or Facebook.
#3- Leave a comment on this post answering this question- What would you like to see on my blog? What changes? Do you want to see more techniques, tutorials, pictures of my family and life, more writing about whats going on in Erika World. A different look? Setup? widgets? Maybe you have a suggestion, an idea, something that would make this blog even better. Your ideas and thought matter a WHOLE BUNCH and I want to make sure that my audience loves coming to visit.

Now are you wondering what is up for grabs? Are you ready for this crazy list of goodness? Well here it is





No comments: