Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Invitation to You!


The official launch for the Beary Scrap DT is March the 1st. We have so many exciting things planned for you - including some SWEET CANDY, fun challenges and tons of inspiration. The Beary Scrap is a brick and mortar scrapbook store in Shavertown, Pennsylvania, but has an awesome online store as well. They carry so many fun things - Kraftin Kimmie stamps, Magnolia, BG, Copics, Spellbinders - and they have exclusive Tear Bear acrylic patterns and tools to get you making these adorable Tear Bears( see the Tear Bear blog for tons of inspiration) Please sign up to follow the DT blog so you don't miss a thing!

Here is a scrapbook page I made as part of my submission for the DT. This is my nephew Cole, and this is one of my all time favorite pictures of him! I used Pink Persimmon Stamps for the banner and rosettes. I made the flower using Tim Holtz grunge paper sprayed with Tattered Angels and spellbinders.

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Beautiful page! The embellies are gorgeous and what a lil cutie your Nephew is!