Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello Buttercup!


This weekend was so nice! The sun was shining and it was actually warm enough to take my little nephew outside to play this afternoon. Could spring really be getting close? Soon, we will start seeing little buttercups and violets popping up!

For this card, I used the Buttercup Flower Fairy from Crafter's Companion. I love their stamps - they are so vintage and charming. They are having a DT call right now, so I made this for my submission. This was really a fun image to color. I'd love getting to design more with their adorable stamps!

I'm also entering this card in these challenges:
Cupcake Crafts - Round and Round
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - green
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Scallops
Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bows, Brads, Bling
Simon Says - Girly
Charisma Cardz - Fairies
Get Sketchy - Spring/ Shaped card
Stamp, Scrap, Doodle - open
Copic Creations - coloring green

8 comments:

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! oh you'll ace that dt spot - in my opinion! just gorgeous!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this lovely card! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

how beautiful! made it and had time to go outside to play too! WTG auntie!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Laurel said...

Oh I love it Gini! Thanks for playing at GS.

Debi said...

Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Timcso said...

Wonderful card! Love the form and the colours! The image are gorgeous too!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea

Unknown said...

This is so cool. Good luck with the DT call
hugs
Ildiko