Sunday, May 9, 2010

Make it Manly Card


Flourishes is having a release this week, and to celebrate, there is a challenge to make a manly card. Now, most of my Flourishes stamps are rather girlie, but as I was trying to pick one, I found Patriotism on Parade. Now, to make this work with the sketch I was wanting to use, I had to shorten my parade lineup a little, by masking off the two middle children. It worked seamlessly!

I always love the Flourishes release parties - and this week it will be on Thursday night, 5/13 on SCS at 9:00 pm central.

Challenges:
Flourishes: Manly card
CPS- sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Men/Boys
Stampin for the Weekend - card for a male

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how cute! Those little kids are so cute and that embossed background is perfect! Great use of the CPS sketch.

Kate's Makes said...

This is really sweet and the image is great! :o)

Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at SFTW and good luck!

Kate

Stacy Morgan said...

Very creative masking out some of the kids to fit. This is a fun guy card, great job.

Lea L. said...

Such a fun card! I love the embossed and sanded stars! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea