Saturday, June 19, 2010

Navy, lime and turquoise- Yum!


I have been wowed by the great projects from the Beary Scrappy Gals this week. I love the color combination of navy, lime and turquoise - so no problem to come up with a card! And remember, we are challenging you to use these colors as well, and you could win some of the flowers that I used on my card, plus other wonderful goodies! Just be sure to get your entry in by June 30th 11:59 EDT.

I used Magnolia's Bubbling Tilda and some of our new Mulberry roses for this card. Trust me, you are going to love these flowers! They are so gorgeous in person. We can't wait to see what you come up with - we love visiting your blogs and seeing your beautiful creations!

Card Recipe:
Papers: MME - Just Dreamy 2, Kaiser - Lone Ranger, Core'Dinations CS
Stamp: Magnolia Bubbling Tilda
Medium: copics, Stickles (stardust)
Flowers: The Beary Scrap's Mulberry Roses
Other accessories: from my ever growing stash

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley - sketch
Dutch Dare: Bee Happy
Just Magnolia - In the Garden
Your Next Stamp - buttons

10 comments:

Cor* said...

I just adore this image and with those colors, man, she just pops! Cute embellies too! All around fantastic card.

Kelly Schelske said...

That image is adorable, love the color combo too!

Hugs, Kelly

Kras said...

This quite an expensive card like many beautiful elements transmit more great charm .I like her

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful card in lovely colours!
Thanks for trying out our sketch at the LOTV challenge this time.
Hugs, Lena

stephanne said...

She is the dreamiest, isn't she... Magical colouration and I love the embellishments, how fab!!
Hugs,
Stephanne

Louise said...

Wow love your colour combo works fab.
louise xx

Sheila said...

Great colour combo, love this Tilda stamp it's so cute :-).
Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
Hugs
Sheila xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, great colours and image. Thanks for using the LOTV Sketch!
Clairex

Jean said...

Beautiful card and I love the color comb!