Thursday, September 9, 2010

Did you watch Flower Soft TV this week?



Hi! I just wanted to let you know of some exciting things that are happening at Flower Soft! Hopefully, you have discovered Flower Soft TV, with a new episode every Friday. My card today uses the special download you can get to go along with last week's episode all on Halloween. I printed this cutie out from my computer and cut her out using my Nestabilities. I stacked the images to give depth, and also used my copics around the bottom image to add some shadows. I used the Violet Flower Soft around the edge of my border - I love it paired with the black cardstock.

I told you we had some exciting things happening, that you won't want to miss out on!
So, you've got lots of chances to win some wonderful Flower Soft products and get inspired with great tutorials.

This week, our challenge is Birthdays. We hope you will play along.

Challenges:
2 Sketches for You - sketch
Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Fun
The Pixie Cottage - furry friends
Simon Says Stamp and Show - holiday fun
Paper Play - autumn colors
S2G - spots and dots

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Very unusual ... a great idea! Thank you for finding time to join in with our blog hop!
Good Luck

Linda Elbourne (Simon Says Stamp and Show)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gini I am so loving this card the image and colours are fabulous and I love the use of the flower soft around the edge of the Nestie

Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

oh this is just stunning,so love the flower soft you have used around the edges,hugs cheryl xxxx

Nancy said...

What a sweet card!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, with SimonSays' blog hop!

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, what a sweet Halloween card! Love all that distressing! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!

MonicaB said...

Love the bear! Very cute card.

Christine said...

Beautiful card. Love your image. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog hop.
xoxo, Christine

Dan said...

I love the distressed edges on your purple and green mattes! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!

Deirdre said...

So adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is way cute!! I love that little bear witch and the witches/moons in the scalloped parts. Pretty ribbon too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

artish said...

awesome halloween card!!! love the bat ribbon!! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Adrina said...

Very cute and I love the flower soft, great idea.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.

cheryl said...

sorry forgot to say bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxx

Elise said...

Gini .. this is absolutely STUNNING! Oh girl .. I love your distressing, and your dp's, and your ribbon, and your bats, and your flower soft .. hehe .. did I name it all?! Gorgeous work hun!!!
ps... I just shot you an email too.
Big Hugs,
Elise

Femmy said...

fantastic!!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an adorable Halloween card. Love the colors that you chose as well as that wonderful dp! That image is sooooo cute and is perfectly colored too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pixie Cottage!
Denise
The Pixie Cottage DT
I also have blog candy if you are interested!

Risa said...

What a super cute Halloween card! Your image and detailing are awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Gini. Such a gorgeous halloween image. Love your papers and attention to detail.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx

Katie said...

I love this!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)