Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Picture Challenge



We have a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon - to be inspired by this picture. You can use the colors, the animals, the textures - however it inspires you! We are also being sponsored this week by Stitchy Bear Stamps - so I used this cute little framed Giraffe for my card.

I had the Animal Grosgrain - zebra ribbon in white, but the black and white didn't match my card - so I colored it with my copics and airbrush. White ribbons are great for this! We hope you will have a chance to play along!

Challenges:
Get Sketchy: sketch

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is great, love the textures, the ribbon and the sweet giraffe!!

PapierGirl said...

What a darling card - love all the texture and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)