Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anything Goes!


Hi! Are you ready for an easy peasy challenge at the Beary Scrap? How about anything goes? Since I have gotten a jump on my Christmas cards, I thought perhaps I might should get going on some Thank You cards as well! For my DP, I used some bright and poppy papers from MME Alphabet Soup (Girls). I thought it would be great with Brother and Sister from Magnolia. I cut the flowers out using my Cricut (Elegant Cakes Cartridge).

Challenges:
Cricut Circle: Color challenge + Thank you
Just Magnolia: sketch
7 Kids College Fund: Thankful
YNS: yellow and nesties
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy: Rock On
Stamp With Fun: Square

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer this is stunning the papers, colours and design look awesome and so does that image which you have coloured beautifully, I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

These two are so sweet Gini, gorgeous card:-)

Andrea said...

Very great card - nice motiv and great design! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week.

Hugs Linda

Deb said...

beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

A splash here and there said...

I love the layers on this card - TFS!

:)Melody aka Ry&MysMom

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness how fun and what GREAT colors and layout!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Your Next Stamp this week!

Lisa Andrews said...

Such a cute card. Your colors are so nice and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

Heather "Hev" said...

Nice to see you again Gini :)

Lovely card :)

Very Beautiful card Mary :)

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Challenge

Hugs Heather (my blog)
and the DT