Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flower Fold Card with Heartfelt Creations



Heartfelt Creations Products:
HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers
HCPC 3304 Posy Patch Swirls (sentiment)
HCD 703 Daisy Patch Die Cuts
HCD 702 Decorative Butteryfly-border
Spellbinders Scalloped Octagons
Scalloped Buttons

I made this Flower-fold card using a SVG template from Cards Etc, Shop After the base was cut from green cardstock, I began embellishing it. I used the Spellbinders Scalloped Octagons to cut mats. I made my flower with 3 sizes of the daisy patch flower, and stacked them with dimensional foam. This allows the two outer petals to tuck under the flower and hold the card shut. I cut apart a small decorative corner from the HCD 702 die and used these to embellish my flaps. When the card is open, you can see the sentiment along with a single daisy.

Challenges:
Cards Etc. Challenge - Flower Fold Card

3 comments:

beejay said...

That is super cute and so unique, love it! TFS!

Rosemary said...

woweee!! love that card! gorgeous layered flower!

HappyCrafter said...

This is so cool! Love the design and how it folds out, very creative!