Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday


It's Wednesday and time to share a card using my Heartfelt Creations.


Here are the details:

HCPC 3355 Scenic Combo Precut Set

Spellbinders Labels 1

Copics: W1,W3, W5, E71,E74, E77, B0000, B000, B00

G82, G94, G29, G21, Y18, BV13

Flower Soft : Meadow, Christmas Green, Pale Green

Glossy Accents

I stamped my image onto Cryogen White paper using black Momento ink. I colored my scene with Copic pens. Next, I cut the image using Labels 1, and left it in the die to use the Copic airbrush system to color the sky. I coated the pond with Glossy Accents to make it look like water. After that was very dry, I added Flower Soft accents for my greenery. I assembled the 6 x 6 card as shown, using DP from My Mind's Eye Penny Lane collection.


Challenges:
Sketch and Stash: sketch 10

5 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card and a gorgeous image:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful hun!! I love it!! The coloring is amazing and so is the layout!! :)

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card, luv the image

Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Jill said...

beautiful card love the image what a lovely scene thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Jackie said...

Fabby card and image. thank you for sharing with us at S & S this time.