Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beat Those Winter Blues!




Hi, it's time for a new challenge theme at the Beary Scrap, and we chose Winter Blues. Your project can be wintery, or blue, or how you escape your winter blues - however you would like to interpret the theme.

I decided to use the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost papers (and gorgeous trim) - but decided I would use these papers for blue skies rather than a winter chill! So I added some stamped images from Unity stamps - and colored with copics. It's really fun sometimes to use your copics on designer papers rather than white paper. I inked the edges of my paper with Distress Ink and the Ranger Blending Tool (I love this little tool, and keep one of the pads for each color of Distress Ink in a divided craft box). I added a couple of Kaiser Craft Pearls to set off my Bo Bunny Wraps. I love keeping a great stash of the pearls on hand, in all colors. You know how us Southern girls are about our pearls!

Please don't forget to enter your sketch for the Beary Scrap Guest DT call. This is such a fun group and we would love for you to be a part! Check out the details here.

Challenges:
Bo Bunny - Valentine Candy

No comments: