Friday, April 22, 2011

Chapel Road Challenge


We are shaking things up a bit at the Chapel Road stamps challenge - Now you can use any stamp to play along with us, as long as you follow the current theme. If you do use Chapel Road stamps, you will be entered twice. Also, our challenges will now be on the 3rd Friday of the month, and the Class Act Challenges will be on the first Friday of the month.

Our new challenge is for a non-traditional card, meaning either a shaped card or a fancy fold. I used my long-standing favorite easel card and the Adornments set. I thought this was just perfect for Easter Weekend.



I stamped and cut out my images. The cross was colored using Glimmer Mist, and edged with Gold Smooch. The qua-trefoil was colored with Copics and Gold Smooch. Lots of dimensional adhesives were placed to give great dimension.

Challenges:
ABC - Easter

No comments: