Saturday, June 25, 2011

Robin's Nest Design Team!



I'm so excited! I found out earlier this week that I am part of the first ever Robin's Nest Design Team! I'm sure you are quite familiar with their gorgeous dew drops, but they also make a lovely line of papers. If you haven't seen all of their products, be sure to check out their online store.

There will be plenty of inspiration on the blog, by a fabulous line-up of talented ladies! Here's the full design team:
Becky Conley
Clare Dempsey
Gini Cagle
Irit Shalom
Jan Hennings
Kristine Keller
Peg Rounds
Tenny Kusuma
Terri Sproul - DT Coordinator

Chattering Robins Blog
Robin's Nest Online Store

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Gini!! Way to go!

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo! Congrats Gini and I'm so excited to be on the team with you :)

CraftinGranny said...

Congrats on the new DT spot Gina. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations. "Hugs" Carol

Jona Panesa said...

hey, you won my rack on my blog. please email me at youch17(at)yahoo(dot)com your snail mail address so I could send you your prize.

congrats on your new design team.

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats, Ginni! You are on a roll, girlie!!