Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cut. Fold. Tuck.

Have you seen the newest in the Spellbinder's famiy...The cut, fold and tuck dies? Oh my gosh, you are going to love these! This very complicated looking flower took just a few minutes to make. Scrap-mart is now taking pre-orders for the newest products from Spellbinders. I used the Angle Approach, which comes with three dies that can be layered or used alone. I used Core'Dinations cardstock and Distress Inks to acheive 3 shades of pink on the rosette. I bet you noticed the gorgeous embossing on this card too.... Yep, those are the brand new M-bossabilities embossing folders, also from Spellbinders. These are so cool, because each folder has two different designs that look great together. This is the Sea Beauty which is one of my favorites. I think Spellbinders introduced 20 different folders - so that's 40 new designs. Ahhh, be still my heart! I love them and I know once you get your hands on them, you are going to feel the same!

No comments: