Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Times with Epiphany Crafts



This card is so appropriate for today's post - Good Times! That's what I've had the whole time I've been on the DT for Epiphany Crafts. I'm sad to say that this is my last post as a DT, but I've been blessed to be a part of their amazing team for the past year. You can bet that you will still see lots of Epiphany goodies on my projects.





Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings Tea Room
GCD Studios Patterned Paper, Chipboard Stickers, Twine, Borders
Bazzill Cardstock

Challenges:
CardPatterns: Sketch

3 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card hun. I love all the fun colors
Hugs Bonnie

Clare said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

phamil said...

Gini, that's a magical looking card! I love it!