This week, the designers from Hampton Art and Cheery Lynn Designs have teamed up to share with you some great Christmas projects to help you get your jingle on! And I am blessed to serve on both of these teams - so this is my second post for the week. For more inspiration, please check out:
The blogs will be sharing new projects throughout the week - plus each company is giving away a fantastic prize to one lucky commenter.
Cheery Lynn Designs
$25 Gift Certificate
From Hampton Art
So make sure to visit the blogs every day and leave those comments for your chance to win!
Now, for the details of my card, here you go!
Hampton Art Stamps:
Santa’s List ( PS0721); Believe In Christmas (SC0273)
Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Dye Ink: Triumphant Red;
Color Box Fluid Chalk: Olive Pastel; Creamy Brown
Color Box Pigment Ink: Merlot
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies:
Patterned Papers: Riddersholm Design – The Day
WorldWin Papers Cardstock – ColorMates Maroon
May Arts Ribbon: Paper Cord ( 420-33); 5/8” Velvet
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
Other: Vintage button
1. Stamp the “Night Before Christmas” words from the Believe in Christmas set, using the Creamy Brown ink onto a light patterned paper. Cut a circle from the paper. Stamp the Santa image in the center of the circle using the Merlot ink. Ink the edges using the Triumphant Red.
2. Die cut the Nautical Wheeler Doily using a light patterned paper. Ink the edges with the Triumphant Red.
3. Die cut the medium sized Doily Stacker Circle using a dark red patterned paper.
4. Die cut the Holly Flourish using a light patterned paper and color using the Olive Pastel ink.
5. Ink the edges of all remaining panels for the card, using the Triumphant Red. Assemble as shown.