Monday, September 15, 2014

Please Vote!

I am so excited to say that I had three projects chosen as semi-finalists for the Spellbinders/ A Gilded Life Contest.  Now this is no little prize - the top winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to the Spellbound Art Retreat in California!  But that being said, I need all my friends to vote!

Go to the Spellbinders blog -  http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/community/Blog/Post/14-09-14/Spellbinders_Creating_A_Gilded_Life_Contest_Finalists.aspx?Page=1&Blogs=Post

You vote by clicking under the photo the project (Mine are #'s 6,8,12) You just get one vote (And I couldn't open this up with Firefox, and had to use IE instead).

Thanks so much for taking a minute to vote!




2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Brilliant news. I will go and do it now. Good luck. Hope you are well, I know you will be like a cat on hot bricks now. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

ps. All done. It looks like you are in third place at the moment. x