Winter Woodland Card Supplies:
- White Chalk Core A2 Cards
- Sand-It Gadgit
- Stampendous Tis the Season Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
- Dreamweaver Bare Trees Stencil
- Dreamweaver Memory Mist Blue Martini
- Distress Paint - Picket Fence
- Darice Reindeer in Corner Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities or other rectangular die
- May Arts Ribbon
- Recollections Microbeads
- Versamark Ink
- Silver Embossing Powder
- Jillibean Star Sequins
- Inktense Pencils
- Xyron Adhesive
Step 1. Use White Picket Distress paint over the area that will be covered with the stencil. Then lay stencil on top.
Step 3. Remove the stencil. Allow to dry.
Step 4. Emboss with the folder. Sand the raised image.
Step 5. Stamp the sentiment with watermark ink. Heat emboss with silver powder. Stamp the holly leaves white white ink. Color with pencils. Die Cut the sentiment.
Step 6. Add a bow to the sentiment panel and apply to card with foam adhesives.
Step 7. Glue microbeads to the bottom of the card and star sequins to the sky area.
You can create similar scenes for different seasons. The chalkboard embossing really makes a lovely design. Thanks for stopping by. ~Gini