I am back on the ColourArte Blog with a project to share. I know I have scrapped this picture before, but I just love it. And everytime I look back on my sweet nephew, I can't believe how much he grows up overnight.
To see the full tutorial, check out the ColourArte Blog!
- ColourArte Radiant Rain: Teal Zircon, Apple Blossom
- ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze: Teal Zircon, Vavoom Red, Pixie Pink
- ColourArtes Twinkling H2O's: African Jade; Sea Spray
- Prima Patterned Papers
- WorldWin Cardstock and Vellum
- Dusty Attic chipboard
- Tattered Lace: Woodland Glade Embossing Folder, Anne border die
- PaperArtsy Stamp Set: Eclectica EDY01
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamp and Die set
- Swarovski Crystal