Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Under the Sea Album with Heartfelt Creations

Today, I am happy to share with you my favorite Heartfelt Creations project ever, with my favorite collection from them of all time!  I finally sat down and created one of their flip fold albums, and I truly poured my heart into this one. This is the brand new Under the Sea collection and it is stunning!
Not only do you have all of the sea creatures, but there is also this fabulous Water Hibiscus flower!
I made a shaker element for the front of the album (if you look you will see the shimmery sequins).
This album has ton of interactive pages, but I just thought I would share  a few with you.
 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sally-Ann Huson said...

This is beautiful. Love how you have incorporated the inserts into the album. I have just ordered the Under the Sea collection myself and I am so looking forward to receiving it.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, wow, wow this is absolutely beautiful. Love this collection and what you have created with it!