Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bless Our Home


I got a chance to play with my new stamp set Welcome Home from CTMH. This set will be available to order Sept. 1st (there are some really cute new stamp sets!) If you need to order any CTMH products, please visit my sister's CTMH website. My sketch tonight comes from no other than Priscilla's Midnight Magic It is a very fun weekly challenge to participate in - and she always has great prizes! I also used pink and brown for the Copic Buzz challenge of the week. This was easy for me, because I love those colors together. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Very nice card. Love your papers!! The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for coming out to play with us this week. We will be looking for you next week too!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a cute set of stamps, Gini! This is such an adorable card you made. Nice matching DP too :) Thank you for playing with us this week , good luck on the prize drawing and see you next week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! Love your dp and colors! Thanks for playing with the MMSc this week!!

Sunshine said...

Terrific card!Good luck with this weeks contest! Hugz, Sunshine of Sunshine's Stamps:)