Monday, August 17, 2009

Dream Card


It's Sunday night, which usually means I need to sit down and have some creative time to unwind. Tonight I made this Dream card for several challenges. At Copic Creations, the challenge was to color using red or pink. I colored the Fairy (which is a digital download from Mo's Digital Pencil. Over at Timeless Tuesday, the challenge was to score - which I used my Scor-pal to emboss my score lines on core'dinations Black Magic paper, and then sanded to reveal the lavender. The Cuttlebug Challenge this week was to use a scene. I used the mountain border from CTMH True Happiness set to create the scene. My wish for everyone who reads this blog is for you to have big dreams, and for them all to come true!

7 comments:

csroyal said...

How cute! Great job! Glad you joined us in this weeks Be Inspired challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cindy
Proud DT member, Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Anonymous said...

This is `beautiful` Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenge this week:)x

http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Betty Wright said...

Gini, this is fantastic!!! Wonderful card and detailing. LOVE the score detailing!!! Thanks for playing FTTC!!!!

Michelle said...

hi gini... this card os so so sweet!

TFS! and thanks for playigg along this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!
Michelle
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

BettyBee said...

Gini, what a lovely message, and wish for us all! I love this image by Mo...it's one of my favorites, and you did a terrific job coloring her! Thanks so much for being a part of the Cuttlebug Challenge this week. Please come back soon!

BettyBee

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Gini, this is adorable. I see you're another Mo fan. I posted one of hers to my blog today. Love her images! This turned out so cute. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Jane Wetzel said...

this really came out quite cute! nice job on the challenge!