Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Whiff of Joy Tutorials Inspiration Blog

I am so excited about the new WoJ inspiration blog, that is debuting on Nov.1st. Apparently, I'm not the only one! Kim is offering some WoJ candy in honor of the new launch. I've copied the details from her blog:


Hey All,

I have some lovely candy for you donated by the wonderful Katharina owner of Whiff Of Joy. The candy is the gorgeous Baking Santa stamp shown below. I think that he is my favourite from the scrummy new Whiff Of Joy Santa and Lizzie Range.

Have you seen that Whiff Of Joy is starting a new blog Tutorials and Inspirations blog? the launch date is the 1st November - I can't wait to see all those fab ideas.


In celebration of the New Blog launch I'm going to keep my candy open until the 1st November and all you need to do is post about it on your blog or place a link in your sidebar and then link to your blog on Mister Linky. Open worldwide.

No comments: