Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tilda Basket


I love how Tilda can sit on things (like ribbon) - it makes her so versatile. The challenge from IPM was to make anything other than a card, so I made this treat basket. The challenge from Cuttlebug Spot and Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential was to make a candy container - so this worked great for both! I used my cricut cartridge Tags,Bags, boxes and More to cut the basket. I embossed parts of the basket with my cuttlebug, and put it all together for a sweet treat.

5 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

This is REALLY cute Gini!!! NOW I must buy another Cricut cartridge!! LOL I love the pale blue & chocolate together...so pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is sooo adorable!! I love your sweet box with the handle! Tilda looks so sweet sitting on the front!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Darlene said...

Wow ... how cute is this treat container! Your coloring on Tilda is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next week.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet basket with this adorable Tilda! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet Tilda Basket!! Love the coloring, image, and design!! Thanks for playing with the Sat. Spotlight!!