Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cardathon at PCP


I just participated in a cardathon at Phindy's Place on PCP. I've never done anything like this before, but it was so much fun! We were told what size our image needed to be and given a list of ingredients to get together. But the fun part is, you don't see the sketch until you are finished, so you get a nice surprise at the end. I love how my card turned out! The image is Sooo Good from Phindy's Place. The paper is BG, from the Nook and Pantry Line, which you can get from The Beary Scrap (along with all kinds of wonderful goodies!) I chose the colors for the challenge at Colour Create - red, pink, white and brown. Now lucky for me, these are colors that I love together anyhow, so it was right up my alley.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

you are right hun this has turned out brilliantly would be good enough to eat,if that tiny wee fellow was not on top stunning card hun hugs cheryl xxx

Cor* said...

Love this card. I just love Phindy's images as well!! Thanks for giving my candy a plug on your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Gini! I love the image. I have to agree, it looks good enough to eat!

Hugs, Kimm

Renkata said...

Very cute card. I love it.

Mina said...

gorgeous card and such a yummy stamp...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and dont forget to join in with my Colour Create candy the link is at the top of my blog
Mina xxx