Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 new cards for Karen's Doodles

I made these cards earlier in the week, and kept meaning to get them on the blog, and forgot. So now, I am having to go back and figure out what sketch I used for each one! The top card is made with First Kiss. I love these two little kids. After looking through a ton of challenges, I realized this sketch is from Fussy and Fancy. (note to self - make notes of where sketches come from!)


For Princess Kitty, I used the sketch from Sketch and Stash. Although my cat (Monkey Man) is a boy, he still seems to act rather regal - or at least that we should be serving him. So, I can completely relate to this image. I added a bunch of metallic gold stitching around the edge, although, it doesn't show up so great in the photo. The papers are from CTMH.

If you love Karen's Doodles like I do, you will want to hurry and take advantage of her sale. It ends tomorrow, so you better get shoppin!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

gosh hun these are two gorjus cards such super detail as usuall hugs cheryl xxxxx

Stampin Mindy said...

Very darling card, such great details on both. love the border punch! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fsncy Friday!

Becky said...

What beautiful cards, I'm loving these images right now!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Justine said...

These are both adorable and I had to chuckle to myself about your sketch comment and remembering where they come from. I've had to start keeping a sketch book where I actually copy the sketch then write out the code for SCS or Pile it on or of course Fussy & Fancy. Great work

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April