Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ribbon Alice


I love ribbon and finding different ways to use it, so when I saw little ribbon characters, I knew I had to give it a try. Alice is made entirely of ribbon! I'm sure I will be trying my had at a few more of these cuties!

The paper is a new pack from CTMH - that I just fell in love with! All those dots- yum! The acrylic frame is from Tattered Angels, but was the wrong color, so I used my copic airbrush to yellow it down some. That comes in so handy when an embellishment is just not quite the right color.

Here are my challenges for Alice:
CPS- sketch
Alota - 1,2,3 (1 Alice, 2 colors of cardstock, 3 stripes)
Cupcake Craft Challenges- Childhood memory
Sophisticat - So Distressing
Simon Says Stamp - card for a child
Oh, Alice - flowers
Papertake - Cutie Pie

9 comments:

Patricia said...

Gini thats so cool!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh no, how clever! Great way to use the CPS sketch.

Shelly said...

Great little ribbon card...what a unique way to use ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
Shelly ;)

Lea L. said...

Wow...that ribbon girl is very cool! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a lovely and unusual card ! Smiles from Catherine

Valerie said...

this is so adorable I love it Gini!!!

Erin said...

Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week. Please come play with us again next week. We love having you.

The Dormouse

JanJay said...

Oh very clever use of ribbon! Love it

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan xx

gina g said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Sophisti-cats this week. luv gina xx