Monday, August 16, 2010

Show us some fall colors

Autumn is just around the corner, and we would love to see some of those gorgeous fall colors on your Belle's N Whistles projects.

We had my dad's birthday party today, and I made this card for him. The fall colors were great for his card. I used the stamp Surprise. The papers were from Pink Paislee.

We hope that you will play with us this week at the BnW Challenge. Just be sure to use a Belles n Whistles stamp to be eligible to win a BnW stamp of your choice.

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers: sketch
Crafty Cardmakers - birthdays
Bunny Zoe: Vintage

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card... I loe it..

Dorcas said...

Oh! I haven't seen this B&W stamp! You did a great job coloring this and the layout is fab too :-)

Lin said...

I love the colours on your image, and the way you have married them up with the bps.

Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers in our Birthday challenge.

Lin xx

Kelly Massman said...

So cute! Love the colors---flowers in the corner are a cute touch!

Kathy said...

Adorable card Gini!! I love the papers and pretty colors! Of course the image is just adorable!!!
Hope you have a great week!
:)Kathy

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, this is so cute! Your coloring is amazing! and these papers work so well! I love it :)
hugs, margie

Elise said...

Gini! I love this little guy! And I love the colors you've used for your card too!

Hugs,
Elise

Jenni said...

Gorgeous - love the image and your colouring is fab! Beautiful card, very classy! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers birthday challenge.
Jenni x