Thursday, August 19, 2010

Those Flowers have been Framed!




I know I shared this card on my blog earlier this week, but I thought I would tell you a little about my ribbon frame. Sometimes I get a ribbon that I think is so beautiful, I'm not sure how to use it! I loved this scalloped green trim, from Really Reasonable Ribbon the moment I saw it, but I wasn't sure what I should do with it. Then, I was working on a card and it just needed something to visually define my borders. This was the perfect place to highlight this gorgeous trim! To me, it almost makes a postage stamp type frame. I just loved the results - and the good news is - we have this trim in 6 colors - Woo Hoo! The stamps I used are from Heartfelt Creations.

hugs,

6 comments:

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card, love the ribbon wow
hugs andrea

Linda said...

very beautiful
hugs linda

LISA said...

Very beautiful!! I love the colors!!Your ribbon work is divine!!

Kelly Massman said...

Very pretty!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, just love those violets and how you popped them up!

Helga said...

Wow! This card is amazing! I like colours you use and this flowers are perfect.