Thursday, August 19, 2010

Those Flowers have been Framed!




I know I shared this card on my blog earlier this week, but I thought I would tell you a little about my ribbon frame. Sometimes I get a ribbon that I think is so beautiful, I'm not sure how to use it! I loved this scalloped green trim, from Really Reasonable Ribbon the moment I saw it, but I wasn't sure what I should do with it. Then, I was working on a card and it just needed something to visually define my borders. This was the perfect place to highlight this gorgeous trim! To me, it almost makes a postage stamp type frame. I just loved the results - and the good news is - we have this trim in 6 colors - Woo Hoo! The stamps I used are from Heartfelt Creations.

hugs,

5 comments:

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card, love the ribbon wow
hugs andrea

Linda said...

very beautiful
hugs linda

LISA said...

Very beautiful!! I love the colors!!Your ribbon work is divine!!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, just love those violets and how you popped them up!

Olga Averyanova said...

Wow! This card is amazing! I like colours you use and this flowers are perfect.