Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shape it!


Hi! This week at the Beary Scrap we decided no squares or rectangles! There are lots of other shapes out there - and we would like to see them. Whether it be a card, layout or altered project - show us some shapes!

When I saw that the Whiff of Joy Challenge for their GDT was to make a Wine Tag - I thought that would be the perfect shape to experiment with. I used papers from MME - Laundry Line and found a vintage wine label on line. I used Spellbinders Labels to add some shape to my edges - and finally added an adorable Norma Fickel image - Wee and Drum.

I hope that you enjoy seeing the Beary Scrappy Gals get out of our boxes this week! and we hope we inspire you to do the same.

Challenges:
Whiff of Joy - GDT - Bottle Tag
Whiff of Joy Monday Challenge - layers

3 comments:

noomiy said...

amazing colours! :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Interesting idea for the layers challenge. Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
Paula (PEP)

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful and inspirational creation! Thanks for taking part in WoJ's GD Call!
Katharina