Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Stamping Bazaar Guest Designer - Week 2


I'm back with another cutie to share with you from the Stamping Bazaar. I think this is absolutely my favorite image that Marina has ever drawn! He is Marvin with Candy Apple. He is available now in digital, but will soon be available in rubber as well! Thanks for letting me play along with TSB this month!

You can't really tell from the picture, but the "candy" on the apple is coated with Liquid Glass - which made it look good enough to bite into! I used some great Halloween ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon - Swiss Dots grosgrain orange with black and the Bats.

Flower Soft's challenge this week is Furry Critters - now I don't know that a bat would be the first little animal to pop in your head - but he is just so cute! I added black Flower Soft to highlight some areas, which really added that extra little touch. Be sure to pop over and play along - and you could win your choice of 3 colors of Flower Soft!

Challenges:
Crafting Life's Pieces: Sketch

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Gini! So happy you're able to take on the CLP sketch this month! Thanks for joining us.
As always, your cards are super cute and sweet. So many beautiful details to see, and that image is the cutest thing! Love your coloring.
Love,
Chelsea

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! scs amberfite

Elise said...

LOL! This little guy is so darn adorable! I love it! Your card is fabulous with the distressing touches and love all the gorgeous Halloween colors! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun card! That is an adorable image and I really like how you used the flowersoft.

stephanne said...

This Marvin is just as sweet as can be, and I am not just saying that because of the tasty treat in his hand either, your paper choices are fabulous and i love the details you've added!! Great take on Chelseas sketch too!!
hugs, stephanne