Monday, September 27, 2010

Lucky Number 7!


Good morning! It's Monday, so that must mean that there is a new challenge at Karen's Doodles! Today, we would like to see 7 of something on your card. Since 7 is such a lucky number, perhaps if you play along with us, you will be the lucky winner of some of Karen's images!

I used Pumpkin Mailbox for my card. And, in case you didn't figure it out - I used 7 different papers (pretty sneaky, huh?) Hope you will play along with us!

Recipe:
Image: Pumpkin Mailbox / Karen's Doodles
Papers: Close to my Heart
Punch: Kreaxions 4-in-1 Cross punch
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon


Challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch

4 comments:

shulsart said...

Gini, this is just lovely, what a great choice of papers and colors. Love the ribbon and leaves embellishment as well. Great job!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Gini:O) Love all the pretty papers, beautiful choice of colours, great design.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Monique said...

What pretty warm colors.. Wonderful job on the coloring and I love your leaves with matching ribbon :)..Hugs

Joey said...

I love this Gini, those leaves are too gorgeous! Joey.x