Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's time to start wrapping presents!


Ok, I'll admit it - I don't have my Christmas shopping done - but at least I've gotten started! And I had a little present for my sister just waiting to be wrapped, so it gave me the perfect opportunity to make this adorable gift box. I just got this oh so cute Merry Christmas by Echo Park from the Beary Scrap yesterday, and I couldn't wait to play with it! I made my medallion using stamps from Heartfelt Creations: Agape Love, Cameo Daisy 1 and 2 (these flowers are limited edition stamps and only available through 12/31!). I added gold Flower Soft to the center of my flower.





Isn't it fun to post a picture of a present online, where nobody can get to them to shake them?

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Gini!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is just beautiful! The wrapping makes a gift in it's own right! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Dolly said...

I really love this box. It would break my heart to see someone tear it open.

lvtaz2000 said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to participate in this wonderful blog hop. Your ideas are very beautiful.

Chris said...

Beautiful projects.