Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland Blog Hop with Flower Soft



Ready to Celebrate?

This week’s Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC14) – Winter Wonderland!

The Flower Soft designers will be featuring cards today using the Charlie’s Ark Creative Kits.

This week we’ll be giving away TWO prize packages! One prize package will be given away on the blog hop and another will be chosen among people who make a card using Flower Soft and post it in the Splitcoast Gallery using the keyword FSC14. Both prize winners will be chosen and announced on the Flower Soft blog on December 10. The winner of the Splitcoast Gallery challenge will have their card featured on the Flower Soft Blog on December 10th!!!

If you didn’t start at the beginning of the hop please go to the beginning at the Flower Soft Blog.

As you make your way through the hop make sure you comment on each and every post. There will be a prize winner chosen randomly among the blogs. The prizes (one set for Splitcoast players and one set for the blog hop!)

I used the Charlie's Ark, Christmas With Friends, Creative kit for my card. Talk about easy! Everything you need to make adorable cards comes in the package. Extra layering pieces are already cut - so you don't even need to get out your scissors! I just added a piece of ribbon, a few Dew Drops for my holly berries, and punched a border. I added some Ultra-Fine Flower Soft in Earth for my pudding crumbs, and Strawberry red for the berries in my border. If you have a bunch of Christmas cards to make - this is the way to go!



Want even more inspiration? Do you like video tutorials? Make sure and visit Flower Soft TV!


Here is the hop order


Deb Felts

Cibele Glazer

Jeanne Streiff

Linda Beeson

Vicki Garrett

Debbie Seyer

Gini Cagle ( you are here)

Dina Kowal

19 comments:

pattyk said...

very cute card thanks millierose651@aol.com

LesleyfromWI said...

Cute card...like how it pops!

Unknown said...

Love this card, especially the icycles. Greetz, Frea

Tanya said...

Beautiful! I love it, quick and easy, and looks just fab!!

Deb said...

This is so darling Gini! I too love all those icicles!

Lynda said...

This is such a cute image and the addition of the icicles worked perfectly!

stefeni said...

Adorable card! Love all the layers and the matching ribbons.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

StampinCathy said...

This is just so darling and inspiring. I just love this color combo and all the texture and dimension.

mylambboys said...

Adorable card...love the texture and colors!
Thanks for sharing!

mylambboys@yahoo.com

Tabitha said...

Your card is adorable. I love the image! TFS

Sheri said...

Very cool! I love what you did with this card!

Brook said...

What a pretty card. TFS!

Laura Read said...

I don't know that I'd have the patience for such a beautiful card!

lvtaz2000 said...

I really enjoyed seeing all your lovely projects. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the dew drops and the earth flower soft pudding crumbs.

perennial-mommy said...

Very cute!

Kate said...

hop hop hop

Stampin Mindy said...

Love this card and all the dimension. Beautiful work!

Hugs, Mindy

ScrapbookMary said...

Great image! I love the earth flower soft. Just gorgeous! Cheers, Mary