Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Beary Scrap January Sketch



Hello Beary Scrap Fans! We started a new sketch challenge a few days ago, and you have until the 14th of this month to play along (and it's a brilliant sketch, so why not have a go at it!)



I was so thrilled when I saw how cool the Basic Grey Pyrus paper looked with my Decadent Pear stamp set from Unity. For my pears, I stamped them using Black Memento ink onto some of the DP, but then colored in the details with a Sakura glaze pen. My flowers were colored with Maya Mist and I added Flower Soft for the buds. I love the vintage feel of this card!

Challenges:
Stamp and Show: Use your newest stamp

2 comments:

Renata said...

Bardzo fajne kolory . Pozdrawiam.

Nancy Wethington said...

I really like all the dimension of this card. Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.