Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Long Summer!



A couple of weeks ago, we took one final trip for the summer. It was a beautiful, warm weekend - and we finished it off with a paddle boat ride. I'm actually glad this summer is over - and am looking forward to many wonderful things this fall and beyond!


I used the Mischevious Papers from My Mind's Eye (although this certainly isn't a Halloween layout!) I inked all of the papers with Distress Ink. My flowers were stamped on vellum with the Sweet William set from Our Daily Bread Designs. Then I lightly sprayed them with Helmar Vellum Adhesive, and sprinkled them with glitter. My epoxies were all made with the Epiphany Crafts Studio, so that they matched my patterned papers.

Recipe:
Papers: Mischevious - My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Sweet William from Our Daily Bread Designs
Ink: Distress by Ranger
Adhesives: Helmar 450, Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive
Epoxies, Vintage Settings: Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Round 14, Shape Studio Round 25
Mist: Moon Shadow Mists by Lindy's Stamp Gang
Ribbon: Seam BindingLink


Challenges:
Our Daily Bread: Scrapbook challenge with vellum
Helmar: Sketch
Simon Says: Dies to Die for
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Men Only

4 comments:

Candy C said...

Hello and thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Your men only card is very cute. Love the stitching and the distressing on your card. The flowers are cute mixed in with the little circles of pictures! <3 Candy

Patter Cross said...

So very glad to have you join in the ODBD Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge. Your page is beautiful, and I love what you did with the vellum flowers!!! The glitter on top is perfect! Blessings,

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wonderful shabby layout! I love your vellum flowers, very creative!

Gemiel said...

Beautiful page. Love the vellum flowers.