Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Double or Nothing with The Beary Scrap


We've got our new challenge at the Beary Scrap - and the theme is Double or Nothing (use two of something on your design - no more, no less).

For my "double" I used two designer papers - both from the MME 12 Days of Christmas Collection. Although it's Christmas paper, there are many designs in this collection that can be used any time of the year. For my image, I die cut the shape using a Spellbinders label, then sprinkled Ultrafine Art Glitter over the area, and let it dry. Then I stamped a design from Flourishes over the top. I painted the roses with watercolors. To finish everything off, I added some Kaisercraft pearls and Seam Binding Ribbon.

We hope that you will take your chances and play along with us!

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Your blog is so delightful! I shall certainly have to join!