Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Robin's Nest Teams Up with Viva Las VegaStamps

It's been a fun month at the Robin's Nest! We have been getting to play with some really fun stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! I've made lots of Halloween projects this year, so I thought - who says that Halloween can't be pink and black? Now, I'm sure you are thinking that the Robin's Nest didn't happen to have their Boo Words paper in pink, and you're right! But with a little Taffy Pink Smooch and some fussy cutting, I had my sentiment ready for a girly Halloween.

Be sure and mark your calendars for October 31st - The Robin's Nest will be having a great blog hop with candy at every stop (and this candy won't even add any calories!)

Robin's Nest Products
Black Glitter Cardstock
Glitter Pink on Pink Swirl
Glitter Purple Bats Cardstock
Glitter Boo Words
Love Birds Dew Drops

Viva Las VegaStamps
Rosie The Skelaton

1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

I love the pink & black for Halloween. My little kitten has a pink collar with skulls & crossbones. LOL Anyway, great card!