Sunday, November 13, 2011

In the Limelight with Flourishes




I have been a huge fan of Flourishes stamps for a long time! So when I was asked to share a project that combined gorgeous Flourishes stamps and my Scor-Pal, I jumped at the chance.



I love making fancy fold cards, but today came back to my all-time favorite fold, an easel card. I wanted to use the Birthday Pennants stamp set, and thought that the easel card was a great choice. This set is so cool, because it coordinates with the Spellbinder's Nested Pennants and the Nested Lacey Pennants.

Another technique that I love to use with my Scor-pal is making a pleated embellishment. For this card, I cut a strip of paper an inch wide, and scored it every half an inch. I put Scor-tape down and used it to attach it to the card. This is a great way to add dimension to your projects.


Thanks for letting me share some Flourishes love with you today!



1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

love the house of 3 Soiree line :)