Monday, November 7, 2011

Sneaking in an Ornament

I do love Christmas! and I love going all out decorating - some years more than others...but I'm feeling like this year might be an over the top year! So since my mind was swirling with ideas for the season, I thought I would share with you a snowflake ornament that I made tonight. Wouldn't this be lovely to have a tree covered in these glittery flakes?

Challenges:
The Rubber Cafe- ornaments
Stamp and Show - recycle ( I used old Christmas wrapping twine)

4 comments:

busymartha said...

Ooh, so vintage, pretty, romantic! I could see a whole tree decorated with these!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

This is beautiful! Love the crystal tear drop!

Candy C said...

What a very pretty lacy Christmas ornament! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Aly's mom said...

That's beautiful! I make ornaments every year for family and friends. They are so much fun!